Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lovin that Summer Breeze...

Right now I am sitting on my front porch. My husband and my pig are running around the front yard. The charcoal is burning on the grill waiting for Talapia and peppers and onions to sizzle on top while the potatoes are cooking in the oven (which is taking ridiculously long if you ask me). The night will consist of eating good food, playing outside in this amazing weather, watching Bones and learning how to work our new Nikon D7000 that the UPS truck just delivered. In my opinion there is nothing better.





On another note, From a Cottage in the Woods will be having
a guest blogger later in the week ... drum roll please!!!!!! It will be non other than my love Adam Mullins! It will be a tutorial on how to shoot silhouette pictures like the one below. So whether you are a aspiring photographer, beginner or expert tune in and then share what you learned by posting the pictures you took!



2 comments: