Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back in Action...

Wow, has it really been 6 months since my last post?? After a very long summer hiatus I guess you could say I am back and it feels so good! Never let me leave the blogger world for that long again! I have rekindled my love for the world of social media and I am ready to take this head on.
Since my last post in March not too many exciting things have happened so it won't take long to update you all.

#1 exciting thing ... I GRADUATED!!! After four long years I received my degree in Advertising and Public Relations. And as you can see in the picture below I am more than ex tactic about that.

#2 exciting thing ... I QUIT MY JOB! Yes the long days of "Thank you for calling J.Crew how can I help you?" are over. I never want to answer another phone again.


#3 exciting thing... I work full time as my own boss for the amazing photography business my hubs and I created. It's fantastic. I also babysit a precious little girl during the day.

(You can follow our work here http://www.facebook.com/AdamMullinsPhotography and here http://twitter.com/#!/AMullinsPhotos... that would make me very happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment