Thursday, April 15, 2010

On the menu...

I have discovered a new passion in life... actually lets make that two. # 1: Social Networking. Recently my Direct Marketing class has opened my eyes to see social networking (AKA: Twitter, Facebook, BLOGGER)in a whole new light. Have these things become just another thing to distract us from those last minute press releases or graphic design projects? I think not! Social media is becoming who we are! Its becoming how we communicate! Its becoming how we LIVE! Ok, so maybe I have taken it a little too far but really... Social Networking is a really cool thing and I'm really starting to get into it. #2: COOKING! I have discovered that I LOVE to cook! I have always liked it but now I LOVE it. Not only cooking but everything that comes along with it. I'm talking grocery shopping, making my grocery list, planning out my meals for the week. IT'S AWESOME! & you wanna know the funny part? I don't even have a real kitchen to cook in. That's right folks, you read it right. I don't even have a real kitchen to cook in. I have a sink, two mini fridges and a portable stove with two burners. Just one of the perks of living in a one room cabin in the middle of the woods! Maybe I'll start a whole new blog about what its like the cook a full coarse meal in a not so full coarse kitchen...


Oh, and whats on the menu tonight? Let's just say we're going Panera style tonight with homemade broccoli cheddar soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment