Friday, April 23, 2010

From here on out...

From here on out I will no longer worry about my future. Ok so that may not be the entire truth but I do wish I could stop myself from worrying about what is going to happen. I was so nervous about what I was going to do this summer but now that has all fallen into place. I got a job and it will be second shift so I will still be able to spend time I camp. I guess I got the best of both worlds on that one (yes you may now start singing the Hannah Montana theme song). I was also worried about what Adam and I would do AFTER summer. That one is still a bit fuzzy but the picture is becoming more and more clear. It is not exactly the picture I had envisioned before but I truly believe that it is going to be perfect for our lives at this present time. I won't divulge too much information on that one (just to keep you coming back), but lets just say I'm really liking where this is going. I don't know why I continue to worry and fret wondering where my life is heading when I know that my Father already has it all figured out. Silly, silly me.

The moral of the story... STOP WORRYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment