Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vanilla Lattes and random Macintosh Labs

Helloooo Blog World. I'm sorry to say that it has been just over a month since my last blog update. I apologize to all of my followers (Total of 6). I hope that you are not too heart broken and will forgive me. In the past month I have started my senior year of college (watch as the panic takes over!!!) and gotten into the best schedule I have ever had in all of my semesters as a college student but also one of the worst homework loads of my life.
Today's blog is dedicated to Christina Hadley. I'm sure you have heard her name as it has been a reoccurring topic in the few blogs that I have. I have not seen her lovely face in quite some time due to some very harsh winter weather. Also due to the harsh winter weather equals the lack of of good coffee in my life recently. Since my beautiful best friend knows the desire I have for coffee and the addiction that comes in the form of smooth coffee, frothy milk, and sweet whipped cream she sent me on somewhat of a wild goose chase, or shall we say caffeine chase this afternoon after my class. I looked somewhat of an idiot bending down low and searching with wide eyes like an addict looking for their drug when all of a sudden it caught my eye. A beautiful little brown disposable cup just sitting there full of java waiting for me to drink from it. Ohhh how that Christina Hadley knows the way to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment