Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 14 = Valentines Day...

I am sitting here in my little one room cabin at almost 8:30 at night on Valentines waiting for my husband to return with our late night Valentines meal. It is supposed to be a surprise but I'm thinking maybe Chinese? Maybe Pizza? I dunno. He will probably laugh at me later when he reads this because I am probably way off. As I am sitting here waiting for my Valentine to return to me so we can enjoy what is left of this mushy holiday (Although I must admit Valentines IS one of my favorite holidays)(AND despite the fact that I still have a math test and some other time consuming homework lingering over my head that is due by midnight) I am plagued by thoughts of how much I do not deserve this wonderful man that God has blessed me with. I have been so irritable this past week or so and have said hurtful things and have acted in non lady-like ways. As I strive to be that Proverbs 31 women I continually fall flat on my face every single day. I am continuing to pray that God will mold me and help me become the kind of women I am supposed to be and to be the kind of encouraging, loving, supportive and even fun wifey that I need to be to my hubby. I'm deff. not perfect and I have a long way to go but as my amazing forgiving husband tells me, "You have only lived 20 years and you have the next 60 to become to person you want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment